Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pop ups

Some people have said they are still having problems with pop up ads. I absolutely disapprove of pop ups and forced ad views. So, I have removed all of the html from the site that hosted the original banner ad, because obviously thats not all it was. Thank you for continuing to read my blog, and I hope you remain frequent followers for a long time.

If you have any more problems with annoying ads, feel free to drop a comment and Ill work on it as soon as possible, though the problem should be completely gone by now.


Again, thank you for reading, and please show this blog to anyone who you think might like it. The more followers, the more people I know Im making happy. Have a good day.

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I'm glad that the pop-ups are gone, I hate those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Yeah, I know. I wasnt actually aware they were still there until my friend said something about it.

    ReplyDelete